Yuna_Mis Jewelry are handmade cosmetic jewelry. As part of natural course, the finish on plated jewelry may fade progressively over time due to wear and tear. Here are some good, standard jewelry care and cleaning tips to help you maintain your jewelry!
- Remove your jewelry when performing tasks that may cause physical damage. i.e. cleaning, gardening, swimming, working out etc.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, ammonia etc.
- Put all jewelry on after you have applied all cosmetics, perfumes, lotions and hairspray. These products can contain chemicals that can damage your jewelry.
- Remove all jewelry when bathing
- Keep the jewelry in a cool, dry place, such as a jewelry box or case with the lid closed.
- Use Sliver polishing cloth for your silver jewelry only.